If you are looking to deploy desktop or application virtualization as part of your future desktop strategy or are planning your Windows 7 migration, then you won’t want to miss BriForum in Chicago next week. And if you are looking to deploy desktop or application virtualization with a personalized desktop experience, at a significantly reduced cost, that end-users will embrace while you have less to manage, then you won’t want to miss seeing the AppSense experts at BriForum.
AppSense are proud to embrace and support the desktop and application virtualization community, and once again will be attending BriForum as a Platinum Sponsor.
Come See AppSense Desktop Virtualization Experts at BriForum:
- Harry Labana, AppSense CTO (with host Brian Madden): “The Future of the Desktop“
- Jon Wallace, AppSense Technical Director, “Desktop Virtualization Isn’t Easy, User Virtualization Helps” & “Mandatory and Default User Profile Tuning“
- Dr. Benny Tritsch, AppSense Technology Director: “Lie to Me: Using Built-In Windows Systems Filter in Virtual Desktop” & “RDP, Remote FX, ICA/HDX: Removing Protocols Turned Inside Out v2.0“
- Michael Mills, AppSense Practice Principal (with Jon Wallace) “Desktop Virtualization Isn’t Easy, User Virtualization Helps“
You may have recently heard that AppSense has extended our position as world leaders in user virtualization with our latest release, AppSense Environment Manager 8.1 - stop by our booth to find out more! in addition, come see us to learn how user virtualization:
- Simplifies virtual desktop and virtual application deployment
- Provides a consistent user experience, regardless of device
- Radically reduces the cost of desktop delivery & management
If you have not yet registered for BriForum, you can do so here.
Look forward to seeing you there!