Today we are extremely pleased to announce that in our fiscal year 2011, which closed June 30, AppSense experienced yet another record financial year and booked just over $71 million.
Not only did we increase orders by 48 percent globally from the previous year, but we also continued to invest in our leadership position in the user virtualization market by increasing our employee base by more than 50 percent. By increasing our workforce, AppSense is now officially classified as a large-sized corporation in the United States.
Year over year we continue to make great strides as we are determined to ultimately blur the line between humans and technology – with AppSense you are the technology.
Other highlights through FY2011 include:
• The US market now accounts for 50 percent of global AppSense revenue
• In February, the company closed a $70 million investment by Goldman Sachs for a minority share in AppSense
• Harry Labana recruited as chief technology officer in May
• Increased EMEA footprint with offices in Nordics and France
• Opened a cloud and mobile research center in Santa Clara
AppSense is committed to unlocking technology to free human potential and possibility. The relationships users have with their technology devices has been extremely fickle, but we are changing that by enabling users and technology to converge seamlessly so users are excited to use their devices rather than afraid.
I am proud of what we have accomplished over the past year and look forward to expanding into new areas such as cloud, data and mobile devices in FY2012.
For the full release highlighting AppSense’s momentum in the past year visit: http://www.appsense.com/thecompany/article.aspx?Id=279
Darron Antill | CEO